Mr. David’s Flooring International, based in Itasca, IL is one of the largest floorcovering companies in the world. They are an Alliance Partner of SilTanium. The SilTanium Alliance Partners are the authorized and certified installers of the branded SilTanium coatings and systems.
Over the past year, Mr. David’s has been steadily increasing its’ SilTanium business. The list below is only a small part of their work and the systems they have used, but, the client list is very impressive. If you need tile and grout restoration, polished concrete or terrazzo, VCT or LVT substrates coated with the best performing coatings in the world, just call Mr. David’s.
- Evanston School District recently installed ColorBond Supreme on their tile and grout in restrooms. With many more buildings to go, ColorBond Supreme offers a like new appearance and an ease of maintenance with a reduction of urine smell.
- Northwestern University coats restrooms with ColorBond Supreme and GrouTanium at the Allen Center.
- The Chicago Public Schools Longwood completed the DFE (Diamond Floor Enhancement) on 3,000 square feet of concrete. The concrete was polished and SentryGuard was applied and burnished to a high shine.
- Ford Motor Company completed 15,000 square feet of locker rooms and 46 restrooms with a deep scrub and extraction and an application of the SilTanium Supreme coating on tile and grout.
- Ford Heights Public School used a SilTanium specialty product on newly installed VCT. It was DieHard 30 which is a 30% solids floor finish with unsurpassed shine and durability. The customer wanted less coats with the same durability. DieHard will last and last through continuous burnishing cycles.
- Midtown Athletic Club hired Mr. David’s to DFE Diamond Polish 3,500 square feet of concrete. The floor was finished with SentryGuard and diamond pad polished to a high shine.
- Wit Hotel (A Hilton property) has 177 rooms and has completed the first 36 restroom floors with ColorBond Supreme.
- Con Edison powers Chicago. Their floors are powered by SilTanium. 2,500 square feet of polishing and coated with SentryGuard.
- The University of Illinois Chicago contracted Mr. David’s to polish 3,800 square feet of concrete. David’s used the SilTanium DFE system with SentryGuard.
To learn more about Mr. David’s in Chicago and the SilTanium Products, DFE and SentryGuard for concrete or terrazzo, ColorBond Supreme or GrouTanium coatings for tile and grout, contact Mr. David’s Flooring International at 847.250.4600 or call SilTanium at 770.387.2728 or email [email protected] to receive help with the right contact.